If I lease a car while trying to get a home loan will it effect my chances of getting the loan? Is it better to buy a car or lease if I am going to purchase a home? Should I lease a new car if I am planning on buying a home soon?
Home Buying: Does Leasing a Car Effect Your Chances of Getting a Home Loan?
You may enjoy these related posts:
- 7 Reasons Why Walnut Creek Lease-Options Suck for Home Buyers
- Do I Need Homeowners Insurance on my Condo?
- Are There 0 Down-Payment Loans Still Available?
- Is an FHA Loan Strictly for First Time Home Buyers?
- Buying Homes: What are the Disadvantages of Buying a Used Home vs. a New Home?
- Understanding Points, Rates, and Fees on Walnut Creek Real Estate Loans
- Rent to Own: Can I Rent to Own a Bank Owned Foreclosure Home?
- Buy and Bail = Go to Jail