How to get a Jumbo Loan With A Low Credit Score
It is now possible to get a Jumbo Loan with a FICO credit score below 680.
There are many people that don’t think they can qualify for a Jumbo Mortgage because they have a few blemishes on thier report or lack of credit history. They have been turned down by other lenders time and time again, and thought they have exhausted all chances of getting another Jumbo Loan.
Introducing our solution –
The “Under 680 FICO” Jumbo loan
Here are the basics –
- 20% down payment or equity (refinance)
- 660 mid FICO score (exceptions down to a 620 mid FICO )
- Primary Home Purchase or Rate/Term Refinance
- Loan Amounts from $50,000 to $4 Million – JUMBO (with exceptions to go higher)
- No Prepayment penalty or points (can refinance later)
- NOT Hard Money (much better rates)
- Exclusive Jumbo Portfolio loan (not available at other lenders)
- Available in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, IL, MD, MT, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, SC, VA, & WA
What are the rates like?
While I can’t quote rates here because they are constantly changing and are adjusted to your unique scenario, there are several reasons why they can be kept low.
- This is a fully underwritten portfolio Jumbo loan. It’s NOT hard money.
- Only one Foreclosure or Short-Sale is allowed .
- Mid FICO scores must be above 660. For this to happen, the rest of your credit is most likely clean.
- The down payment is substantial ( minimum 20% )
Get a Free No Obligation Quote on this Jumbo Loan
(925) 381 6577
NMLS # 1019442
NOTE: Not all applicants will qualify. These Programs may have a higher interest rate, more points or more fees than other Programs requiring documentation. Minimum FICO, reserve, and other requirements apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Contact your Loan Officer for additional program guidelines, restrictions, and eligibility requirements. Rates, points, APRs and programs are subject to change at any time without notice.