It is now possible to get a Jumbo Loan immediately after a Short-Sale or Foreclosure.
There are many people that don’t think they can qualify for a Jumbo Mortgage because they have a recent Short-Sale, Foreclosure or Bankruptcy. They have been turned down by other lenders time and time again, and thought they have exhausted all chances of getting another Jumbo Loan.
Introducing our solution –
The “2nd Chance” loan
Here are the basics –
- Interest-Only option Available
- 20% down payment or equity (refinance)
- 660 mid FICO score (exceptions down to a 620 mid FICO )
- Primary Home Purchase or Refinance (rate & term, NO cash out, NO construction/renovation option)
- Loan Amounts from $50,000 to $4 Million – JUMBO (with exceptions to go higher)
- No Prepayment penalty or points (can refinance later)
- NOT Hard Money (much better rates)
- Exclusive Jumbo Portfolio loan (not available at other lenders)
- Available in 46 States and DC . Currently NOT available in AL, AR, LA, & MS .
What are the rates like?
While I can’t quote rates here because they are constantly changing and are adjusted to your unique scenario, there are several reasons why they can be kept low.
- This is a fully underwritten portfolio Jumbo loan. It’s NOT hard money.
- Only one Foreclosure, Short-Sale or Bankruptcy is allowed . (no multiple events unless ALL are 5+ years seasoned, no exceptions)
- Mid FICO scores must be above 660. For this to happen, the rest of your credit is most likely clean.
- The down payment is substantial ( minimum 20% )
Get a Free No Obligation Quote on this Jumbo Loan
(925) 849 1807
NMLS # 1019442
What our clients are saying –
“Ok–I found Craig by googling “Can I get a jumbo loan after a short sale?”
I am a realtor myself & had short sold my own home in 2010. My husband & I were looking to enter the market again 4 1/2 years later, but, we needed a jumbo loan. My go-to lender, who has always been honest with me, told me that he didn’t know of anyone doing jumbos after short sales, but, that I might find someone. ENTER, Craig.
From the first time I contacted Craig & gave him all of our information, he told me he didn’t see any issues & that he would be able to do it. Being a little leery of lenders, I wasn’t sure, but, Craig seemed honest & sincere & not like your typical mortgage guy (sorry for the stereotype :-))
Needless to say, he was honest & sincere. He did exactly what he said he could do & he closed our loan ON TIME (in only 30 days–which if you don’t know–that is a quick time to get a jumbo done).
I would highly recommend Craig to anyone looking for any type of mortgage loan. He was professional, kind & always kept us updated & feeling good through which what otherwise can be a stressful experience.
We feel so fortunate to have found Craig & are so thankful that he helped us make our dream home a reality!! Thank you, Craig!!” – Mandi M Ladera Ranch, CA
“I found Craig while looking for a bank willing to give us a mortgage after our short sale. We were able to secure a loan thru his 2nd Chance program with Weifornia 18 months after our short sale. We even got a lower rate than we had for our home we bought in 2007! He was very helpful and the transaction went smooth (even without using a real estate agent). We highly recommend him!! Thank you for helping our dreams come true, Craig!!” – Jen B. Corona, CA
“Craig was the only lender out of 7 who kept his promise and helped me purchased a home. He knew his stuff. He was nice and responsive. He worked fast and at anytime of day to help me to obtain my goal of buying a home. I would refer Craig to anyone needing a home loan. Thank you again Craig!” – Keri T. Dublin, CA
“Craig’s was helpful and always responsive throughout the entire loan acquisition process. In addition, his company was able to provide a product and service level not found with the big banks and mainstream mortgage companies. I highly recommend Craig.” – Geoff L. Campo, CA
“Craig was great!! He was very knowledgeable, responsive and professional. He explained every detail of the process thoroughly and was very transparent throughout the loan process. I highly recommend working with Craig Bosse!” – Samantha S. Waldport, OR
“Craig Bosse is wonderful, he made my whole experience pleasant. It is a pleasure working with him and the whole staff. This is definitely a company you can count on.” – Eric G. Corona, CA