“How long do I have to wait until I can buy a home again after a Short-Sale or Foreclosure?”
The answer is there is “NO WAIT PERIOD” after a Short-Sale or Foreclosure with our new portfolio 2nd chance loan. Up until now there has been very limited financing options for those who have unfortunately lost thier homes to foreclosure or short-sale. This program is not the recent “FHA Back to Work” program that has many stipulations and will not work for most people. It is a fully underwritten portfolio loan.
Here are the details –
- Owner Occupied Purchase or Rate and Term Refinance
- No waiting period after Short-Sale or Foreclosure
- 660 Minimum mid FICO (with exceptions to 620)
- 20% Minimum Down-Payment (80% LTV for Refinance)
- Mortgage Lates Acceptable
- 2 year Wait After Bankruptcy Discharge ( Chapter 7 or 13 )
- One “Event” (Foreclosure, Short-Sale, or Deed in Leu) Acceptable (Foreclosure & BK acceptable )
- Available in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, IL, MD, MT, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OR, SC, VA, & WA
We have great rates on this because it is NOT a hard money loan.