Recently it has been difficult for Self Employed Borrowers to get a home loan even when they have great cash flow. It’s a dilemma – Write off too little and pay too many taxesto afford a home or write off too much and not qualify.
Fortunately for these want to be home buyers there is a new option. It’s called our 12 month bank statement program. This program uses the deposits to a borrowers account (business or personal) to measure their true income. If it’s a personal account, expenses are not deducted!
This is a portfolio product so we can make exceptions but here are the general guidelines
- Self Employed Borrower
- Purchase, Refinance, or Cash-Out Refinance
- Up to 70% LTV
- 720 Minimum Mid FICO (not quite there?? We can help with that)
- Available in 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, or 10/1 ARM
- Loan Amounts up to $3.5 Million (exceptions for higher)
- Great Rates!
- Available in AZ, CA, DC, HI, MD, MT, NV, NY, NC, OR, SC, VA, and WA
Get a Quick Quote or More Information
(925) 381 6577
NMLS # 1019442