Good news for Walnut Creek homeowners and even better news for soon to be home buyers. We have been bumping the bottom for a while now. It’s interesting to see multiple offers on homes and all cash above asking price sales again. Yesterday I called on a property for a client that had 10 offers and several above asking price. Is the return of Walnut Creek Real Estate here? Fortune magazine thinks so.
Bulls Mating With Cows and Walnut Creek Real Estate?
You may enjoy these related posts:
- Is Walnut Creek Real Estate Overpriced?
- High End vs. Low End – Walnut Creek Real Estate Sales
- Why Have There Been So Many Offers On Walnut Creek Homes For Sale?
- Is the Average Price Per Sq. Ft of a Walnut Creek Home Relevent?
- Homes Needed! Inventory Down 65% in Walnut Creek
- Top 4 Reasons the Real Estate Market Will Rebound Soon!
- Walnut Creek Market Statistics for November 2010
- Think Home Sales are Down in Contra Costa County? Think Again!
Leave A Reply With Facebook
Next post: What Is an REO Property?